Closing Date: 31 July 2019
The Graduate Programme is about finding the very best talent to help us create a more sustainable future.
You’ll contribute to our business from the first day you join us.
You’ll take on two or three roles during the three-year programme, learning through doing, working alongside top industry experts on an accelerated and exhilarating development journey that’s rooted in a purpose-led high-performance culture.
- Have a degree or postgraduate degree (Honours or Masters) in disciplines relevant to mining, in particular, Engineering ( National Diploma or BSC Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Mining Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Rock Engineering / Mineral Surveying) and relevant sub-disciplines;Commerce ( Finance & Accountancy / ); Data Science; Human Resources Management; Geology; Safety and Sustainability; and Environment Science.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our Operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.
How To Apply
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.