Closing Date: 06 June 2019
Job Summary Statement
Aveng Manufacturing Dynamic Fluid Control a Manufacturer of various types of valves and is a major supplier to both the South African and international markets. Aveng Manufacturing Dynamic Fluid Control is a business unit of the Aveng Group which actively pursues extensive global interests encompassing the building, construction, engineering, mining, manufacturing and steel processing industries.
Graduates seeking experiential learning for P1&P2 are invited to apply for a 12 months Mechanical Engineering Internship. They will rotate through various departments in Manufacturing under the supervision of a Production manager for learning purposes.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Must be prepared to provide a logbook
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform duties assigned in accordance with the Intern’s log book
- Adhere to safety requirements
- Perform any other reasonable and lawful duties as and when required
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Must have knowledge within the above discipline
- Adhere to principles and values
- Maintaining effective relationships
- Be flexible
- Be willing to learn