Shape your future Information Technology Graduate Program 10 Positions – 12 to year and a half POSITIONS BASED AT THE NATIONAL POST OFFICE Center IN PRETORIA
Postbank is putting forth the oppor – tunity to jobless IT gradu – ates who are eager to develop their vocation and addition astounding abilities and learning in the IT business and in the meantime be a piece of a group that is molding the eventual fate of money related consideration. We are searching for socially determined people who live the soul of business enterprise, and are inno – vative and innovation sagacious. The alumni must be versatile and have a solid hard working attitude and must be superior workers and self-propelled.
Graduates will have the chance to be uncovered in the accompanying regions:
• Enterprise Architecture and arrangements plan.
• IT Infrastructure Engineering and Support.
• Application advancement and backing.
• Software and Hardware testing, Windows Specialist on programming and dynamic catalog.
• Database Administration and Infrastructure stockpiling.
• Information Security.
• System Integration and Middleware.
• Completed or should be in the last year of a multi year perceived Degree/Diploma in Information Technology.
• Relevant IT Certification will be an additional favorable position.
• Persons must be South African Citizens looking for work environment experience.
• Must as of now be jobless.
• Must live inside the territory for which they are applying for or willing to move incidentally at possess cost.
• Must be eager to render fantastic support of the unit.
• Must be eager to travel.
• Must be eager to experience an evaluation/meet.
• Must have an unmistakable credit (ITC), capability and criminal record.
• Will be paid a month to month remittance/stipend as dictated by the organization.
• Will sign a 12– year and a half hands on preparing contract.
• Will not be ensured stable situations after fruition of the preparation.
• Will not be qualified for organization benefits separated from the month to month remittance.
• Will have a formal improvement plan.
NB : All applications to be joined by a:
• Comprehensive CV.
• Certified duplicates of capabilities.
• Statement of results and.
• ID Copy and contact number.
The South African Post Office is focused on the accomplishment and support of decent variety and value in work, particularly as to race, sexual orientation and handicap.
Step by step instructions to Apply
On the off chance that you wish to see opening, sign on to www.postoffice.co.za and Click on Careers or Email your CV to: Postbank.Careers@postoffice.co.za
Enquiries in regards to the program can be coordinated to:Postbank.Careers@postoffice.co.za or call: 012 407 6819 or 012 407 7639
Correspondence will be restricted to short-recorded hopefuls as it were. On the off chance that you don’t get notification from the South African Post Office or its Agent inside 3 months of this promotion, it would be ideal if you acknowledge that your application has been ineffective. The South African Post Office Limited saves the privilege not to fill this position or to re-publicize the situations whenever.