Location: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Western Cape, North West
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Audit of health records to ensure compliance
- Assumes responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
- Adhere to the Netcare Resuscitation and Reanimation policy and update regularly
- Adhere to Netcare medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles
- Create and maintain a positive environment where the differences of others are recognized, understood, and valued, so that all can reach their full potential and maximize their contributions.
- Develop collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goal
- Effective risk prevention and management
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of current research in the discipline
- Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act
- Report and act upon potential/actual risks identified
- Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment
- Report equipment needing repair or replacement
- Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.