CLOSING DATE: 13 JULY 2018
Stipend: Minimum stipend of R3 000.00 for twelve months
Requirements: A Matric (Grade 12) qualification as specied below:
- Chemical Engineering: HRD 06
- Information Technology: HRD 07
- Human Resources Management: HRD 08
- Public Administration / Public Management: HRD 09
- Applicants must be: South African citizens, studying at an accredited Educational Institution in the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department of Energy and should not have any experiential learning.
- Applicants must complete Z83 form, attach a motivational letter from institution requesting experiential learning, comprehensive curriculum vitae, certied copies of matric certificate / latest matric results, Identity Document, and recent academic records.
Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles PLUS the following key competencies: Skills Report writing, Communication Verbal and written Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English) Creativity: Innovative, Articulate, Good listener, Ability to work in a team, Ability to work under pressure, open-minded. Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
The Department of Energy is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
PLEASE NOTE: • Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years • Candidates who have already participated in an Internship / Learnership / WIL programmes in any Government department will NOT be considered • Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications and identity document • Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified • Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of Z83 form • Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered • Applications received after the closing date will not be considered • Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certicate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification • Successful candidates will be appointed on a Learnership / WIL Programme for a period of 12 months • Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful • Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms L. Modiba / Mr M.S. Ramogayana by post to: The Director-General Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver to: The Department of Energy, 192 Cnr Visagie and Paul Kruger, Pretoria.
Please direct all enquiries to: Ms L. Modiba / Mr M.S. Ramogayana, Tel. (012) 406 7607 / 7406.
All applications must be sent to the address provided above and not to the specic region(s).