Corporate Sales Manager
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
The incumbent will be responsible for the development of corporate business within a defined territory in which s/he will be required to maximise sales performance in order to achieve set targets defined by the business.
- Achievement of defined volume targets for sales into corporate clients
- Using a network of contact with Dealers; Company Fleet; Government Sales and company Retail clients, generate a portfolio of new corporate prospects for the development of new business
- Ensure maximum use of existing Revolving and Reducing Corporate Credit Facilities
- Achieve agreed balance between direct corporate business and business generated via dealer network
- Meeting monthly targets with regards to volume, new business, annual corporate reviews, rates and business objectives outlined in annual target agreement
- Up sell company Insurance Products to Corporate client base
- Undertake regular presentations to corporate clients discussing their financing needs
- Be able to discuss the financial performance with corporate clients, address issues of security to support funding needs
- Prepare submissions for credit approval, ensuring comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business, analysis of balance sheets and financial statements
- Complete regular reviews on a timely basis of existing facilities in order to gain re-approval
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 30 FAIS Credits
- Completed Regulatory Examination for Representatives
- FAIS Compliant (Fit and Proper Requirements)
- 3-5 years in a similar position within the financial services industry
a basic + commission structure so we are interested in candidates that are hungry to achieve and even exceed targets.
Possible breakdown of benefits for these roles – outcome could vary and this is merely an example:
Basic Salary: R20, 000.00 per month. (We are slightly negotiable on the basic salary depending on the individual)
Both roles qualify for a company vehicle with fuel (reasonable usage will be monitored).
Medical is paid 100% by the company.
10% of basic salary is contributed towards the retirement fund and group life & disability benefits.
Commission Midpoint for the Role is an estimated R13, 000.00 per month (On target earnings – this can be exceeded by an additional 50%)