The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) is a public entity responsible for the regulation of the electronic communications, broadcasting and postal industries in South Africa, as mandated by the ICASA Act, No 13 of 2000, and Electronic Communications Act, No 36 of 2005.
At ICASA we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the organisation’s future. Furthermore we are serious about developing and investing in our future.
The ICASA Graduate Development Programme is a twenty four (24) months intensive development programme commencing in April. This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates as well as unemployed graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Information and Communications Technology Industry. A supporting structure of coaches will guide our Graduates through their training by providing help for challenges at work. The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors.
The Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation’s skills needs.
Graduate opportunities are available in Gauteng, Western Cape and Mpumalanga.
- South African citizen;
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Completed a one of the following qualifications from a a recognised South African institution:
- BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology
- BCom Degree in Economics / Monitoring and Evaluation / Public Administration / Statistics / Public Policy
- BCom in Accounting or relevant qualification
- BSc / BTech Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- BA / BCom Human Resources / Industrial Psychology / Organisational Development f
- BCom in Business Management/ Public Administration
- BSc with Information Technology and Engineering/ BCom with Information Technology
- BCom Economics/ Statistics
How to apply
Applications close on 08 January 2018.. Click here to apply online
Required documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV); Motivational Letter; Academic Records; and Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills;
ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.