About the Position
What will you do?
This is a regionally based specialist support role reporting to a Regional Manager on a Post Grade 8 Level. This role undertakes a co-ordination and supporting function across Succession to intermediaries on both the AFP and SFP sides of the business.
Key responsibilities for this role are;
- Support implementation of relevant SFP initiatives within the brokers practice
- Promote and support implementation of SFP technology programmes
- Promote and support implementation of SFP planning and advice tools
- Promote and support implementation of SFP compliance administration
- Facilitate business partnership between SFP and broker
- Identify profitable opportunities in the brokers practice for growth
- Plan, Implement, Coordinate and report back on the national leads initiative
- Support SFP management with regards to practices within region
- Feedback and sharing of SFP related information with brokers
- Building relationships and being a soundboard for participating brokers so as to:
- identify area of optimizing/improvement
- Identifying opportunities to grow
- Implementation of SFP initiatives & interventions that apply to respective broker practices
- Co-ordination of events
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Commercial/Financial or business related diploma/degree advantageous
- RFP3 or equivalent (i.e.: 120 credits) advantageous
- Extensive Financial Services (Insurance) experience in a marketing/sales environment
- Operational Management/leadership of a team/unit advantageous
Knowledge and skills
- MS: Office (Excel, Word, PP, Outlook)
- Sales tools: e.: Sanfin; Sanport; Xplan
- Payroll/ Compay
- Good basic IT/systems operations knowledge
- Financial Services Industry Knowledge
- SFP and AFP value proposition
- Relevant regulatory legislation and compliance knowledge
- Financial Services Product Knowledge (Sanlam and competitors)
- On boarding processes
- ITC and credit checking
- SPF Contracts and agreements
- Commission and remuneration structures
- Sales metrics and measurements
- Practice Management and implementation
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Technical Knowledge
- Treating Customers Fairly
Due date for applications:
The closing date for applications is 15 March 2018.
Note though that the recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date, or to allow for further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- MS Office
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer
SPF Distribution, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. ULTIMATELY WE GROW AND PROTECT WEALTH.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Trauma Cover
- Pension Fund
- Provident Fund
APPLY HERE >>