Requirement Overview To assist in the management of a portfolio of audits in an effective and efficient manner with the resources allocated and to meet the requirements of the PFMA and MFMA timelines.
To guide trainee accountants in their development and their abilities and manage the complete day-to-day running of the audit whilst maintaining client relations on behalf of my audit manager and team.
Roles & Responsibilities
These challenging opportunities within the dynamic environment of the company involves compiling audit plans, executing the audits, as well as drafting management letters and all related documentation for government departments, local governments and parastatals.
Leading teams on audit assignments will be a major responsibility of the successful candidate.
• Compilation of audit plans
• Completion of quality and cost-effective audit
• Drafting management letters
• Reporting on audit findings
• Updating manager & senior manager on progress made
• Attendance of audit committee/steering committee meetings
• Training and developing of staff through on-the-job mentoring
• Managing staff hours
• Monitoring staff performance
• Allocating work to staff
• Leading staff by ensuring undisturbed work flow
• Providing input where audit manager requires input such as planning of audits under her/his control; budget and other organizational reporting needs
Skills, Experience & Education Applications are invited from persons with a CTA, with completed articles, or a CA (SA) or ACCA or RGA qualification.
Applicants should be excellent communicators, have analytical skills, be able to direct and lead projects, and be able to work under pressure.
Computer literacy is essential and a valid driver’s licence is an inherent requirement of these positions, as travelling duties are involved.
Apply online before 08/03/2015.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.