Midrand, R41 667 – R45 833 Per Month
Permanent position in the general sector posted by Network Finance Corporate Posted by Network Finance Corporate on Sunday, February 8, 2015 Reference NFC008911/MLu
Apply before Monday, March 9, 2015
Leader in the mining sector is currently looking for a newly qualified chartered accountant to be groomed into the role of Fixed Asset Accountant. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a JSE-listed concern and to grow within the company. Y…
Employer: Network Finance Corporate
Leader in the mining sector is currently looking for a newly qualified chartered accountant to be groomed into the role of Fixed Asset Accountant. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a JSE-listed concern and to grow within the company. Your duties as fixed asset accountant will include assisting in budget preparations, calculation and depreciation of all fixed assets and preparing the fixed asset schedules for tax returns.
If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Record fixed assets acquisitions and disposals in the accounting system.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
- Review and resolve any discrepancies.
- Identify operational issues that affect the Company’s fixed assets and recommend ways of improving existing systems and procedures.
- Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
- Ensure compliance with IAS 16 and other related International Accounting Standards.
- Prepare audit schedules and resolve audit issues identified by external auditors, prepare depreciation and other asset-related entry adjustments.
- Represent the Company during any audits by government, which involves fixed assets.
- Prepares and analysis efficiency of assets.
- Monitors and manages physical verification of assets.
- Co-ordinates and manages excess asset committee meetings.
- SAP experience will be beneficial
- Experience in mining, construction, or engineering will be advantageous
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.networkfinance.co.za for more exciting opportunities. . If you wish to send your CV per email, forward your CV to email@example.com and copy the reference number in brackets, [NFC008911/MLu] in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact:
Maruschka Lucas on 012-361 3475
Specialist Consultant: General Finance & CA(SA)
Apply before Monday, March 9, 2015Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.