Shelf Parkers wanted at werehouse ( requirements : grade 10)
- Kenilworth, Market Related
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Warehousing, General, Automotive
- Posted by Masterparts on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Reference: copy-1392800
Apply before Monday, June 11, 2018
We offer a competitive salary plus Provident Fund and optional Medical Aid for a Stores Person at our Masterparts Kenilworth warehouse. The position requires you to work Monday to Friday and alternating Saturdays.
The duties may include:
- Offloading stock from containers, trucks and vans.
- Checking goods received.
- Moving bulk stock and packing stock away.
- Picking of stock.
- Checking picked and packed stock.
- Packing freight parcels.
- General Housekeeping of Warehouse (Cleaning and Tidying)
- Doing periodical stock counts.
- Security of warehouse.
- Ad Hoc Duties as required.
We require matriculants who are very accurate with stock numbers. You must be in good health and able to do physically demanding work, especially lifting and carrying heavy stock items and spend long hours standing or walking.
Prior knowledge and experience in the automotive aftermarket is advantageous. Product knowledge of automotive aftermarket spares are advantageous. Experience in a medium to large warehouse is advantageous. General mechanical/technical knowledge is advantageous. Computer Literacy is advantageous. a Valid forklift license is advantageous. Health and Safety, First Aid and Firefighting certifications are advantageous.
This position reports to: Team Leaders, Supervisors and Branch Manager Apply before Monday, June 11, 2018 If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.