Department of Labour have vacancies in various positions namely supervisor,driver,client service officer, administration clerk and office aid.
DRIVER/SUPERVISOR: MOBILE LABOUR CENTRE REF NO: HR 4/4/10/190
SALARY : R262 272 per annum
CENTRE : Labour Centre: Vredenburg
- A Matric certificate.
- Valid Code 10 drivers licence with PDP.
- Two years relevant experience as Client Service Officer.
- Knowledge: Labour legislation, Departmental policies and procedures, Departmental guidelines and directives, Public Service regulations, Client orientation strategy (Batho Pele Principles).
- Skills: Listening, Communication, planning and organizing, Computer literacy, Problem solving, interpersonal, Interviewing, Accurate data capturing, Ability to interpret legislation, Driving skills, Ability to interpret legislation, Ability to communicate in the local language (if applicable)
- DUTIES :Render effective Employment Services functions.Provide effective inspection and Enforcement Services.Render effective Beneficiary Services functions.
Render general services
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER: REGISTRATION SERVICES 2 POSTS
SALARY : R171 069 per annum
CENTRE : Labour Centre: Sabie- Ref No: HR 4/4/7/28 (1 post)
Labour Centre: Eerstehoek- Ref No: HR 4/4/7/29(1 post)
- Matriculation/ Grade 12/ Senior Certificate plus National Certificate (N6)/ SAQA recognised Certificate (NQF5) in Office Administration/Public Management/ Public Administration/ Secretariat.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Twelve (12) months functional experience in administration/Customer/ Client services.
- Knowledge: All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele principles.
- Skills: Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette, Interviewing, Computer literacy, Listening, Communication, Ability to interpret legislation, Problem solving, Mediation.
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: SUPPORT SERVICES: REF NO: HR 4/4/4/4/01/02
SALARY : R142 461 per annum
CENTRE : Provincial Office: Gauteng
- Senior Certificate / Grade 12.
- Knowledge: Administrative procedures relating to an office, Filing and retrieval of documents, Ability to operate fax machine and a photocopier, Data capturing.
- Skills: Planning and Organizing, Computer literacy, Communication.
To render Administration support services to the Directorate.
Control the movement of documents and files in the Directorate.
Provide Supply Chain Management support in the Directorate.
Render Human Resource Services support for the Directorate
OFFICE AID REF NO: HR 4/4/4/11/03
SALARY : R100 545 per annum
- CENTRE : Labour Centre: SowetoREQUIREMENTS :
- Standard 8/ Grade 10.
- Knowledge: Cleaning Practices, Catering, Office Practice.
- Skills: Interpersonal relations, Verbal communications, Listening.
Ensure clean office environment at all times e.g dust furniture and equipment.
Provide food service (assist in providing tea and water during meetings).
Assist in distributing stock.
Assist with messenger functions.